Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Message from Anna Rast, Special Needs Chairperson


Hello, beloved Special Needs PTA School Representatives!

This is just a quick note to congratulate you all on the amazing activities I keep hearing about you all doing so far in this 2008-9 school year. You guys are amazing! Also, it's beyond time that we all get together and party at my house!

This year, Renee Bowen is helping me on the Council level, and she and I would love to
invite you all to a fun, entertaining, festive meeting/training/breakfast-fest
at my home on Friday, January 30th,
at 9:00am (or after kid drop-off)

Of course, YOUNGER KIDS & SIBLINGS ARE WELCOME!!!

Please take a moment to RSVP (specialneeds@scvpta.org) and I will provide you with the address and directions.

(If you can't make it, we can forward you notes, hand outs, etc.)

I am thrilled at the prospect of us all meeting together on the 30th, and, in the meantime, if you have any question, suggestion, or comment at all, please don't HESITATE to contact me at ANY TIME (specialneeds@scvpta.org ). I always look forward to hearing from you all!

Take care, keep me posted, and come one, come all on Friday the 30th!

No comments: